The Corby CJ-1 Starlet is a single seat, amateur-built aeroplane designed in the 1960s by Australian aeronautical engineer John Corby.
This is an unofficial conversion for the Corby Starlet CJ-1 from ClassicWings.net. The conversion is done with granted permission from Craig Richardson.
- Download the .otx file into your storage device.
- Open the .otx file with outerra.exe and follow on-screen instructions.
v1.01 (May 27, 2020)
- Fixed propeller opacity issue.
v1.00 (January 01, 2015)
- Initial release.
- Craig Richardson at www.classicwings.net: Original model for FSX.
- Levi Cires: Conversion from FSX to Outerra.
|Corby_Starlet_PK.zip||23.3 MB||.zip||Paint Kit including .psd files to help you make your own textures.||184|