The Heinkel He 51 was a German single-seat biplane which was produced in a number of different versions. It was initially developed as a fighter, and a seaplane variant and a ground-attack version were also developed.
This is an unofficial conversion for the Heinkel He-51 from ClassicWings.net. The conversion is done with Craig Richardson’s Permission.
- Download the .otx file into your storage device.
- Open the .otx file with outerra.exe and follow on-screen instructions.
v1.01 (January 06, 2015)
- Updated normal maps. Courtesy of M7(Martin Côté).
v1.00 (December 23, 2014)
- Initial release.
- Craig Richardson at www.classicwings.net: Original model for FSX.
- Levi Cires: Conversion from FSX to Outerra.
|heinkel_he51_paintkit.zip||8.2 MB||.zip||Paint Kit for use with the Heinkel He51 aircraft by Craig Richardson, Huub Vink, Tom Falley and Mathias Pommerien. Includes .bmp textures and .psd files needed to do your own textures.||107|