The Ilyushin Il-14 was a Soviet twin-engine commercial and military personnel and cargo transport aircraft that first flew in 1950, and entered service in 1954.
Il-14P : Commercial transport aircraft.
- Download the .otx file into your storage device.
- Open the .otx file with outerra.exe and follow on-screen instructions.
v1.03 (June 23, 2015)
- Fixed missing dials/instruments. No need to change min_obj_size anymore if FOV angle is maintained around 80º.
- Working clocks(front and rear) based on in-game time.
- Higher poly seats and are also instanced now.
v1.02 (June 21, 2015)
- Gauge lights.
- Blue cockpit light (automatically turns ON at night time).
- Cabin lights (automatically turns ON at night time).
- Landing lights (Automatically turns ON at night time if gears are extended).
- Navigation lights.
- Beacon light.
- Lighting Control Panel at the top of the script to disable each group of lights, or all the lights.
- New package folder structure (due to this change, I would recommend you to manually delete the Ilyushin_Il14P folder in /packages/Levi/ before installing this update).
- A few script optimizations.
- Up to 22 FPS camera positions.
- A couple of mesh corrections.
v1.01 (December 04, 2014)
- “Remove before flight” red ribbons are hidden now, by redbaron666’s request.
v1.00 (July 14, 2014)
- Initial release.
- Few mesh optimizations.
- Mesh tessellation where I considered necessary.
- Normal and specular maps created from base textures.
- Brand new 3D gauges/instruments.
- And more…
- Levi Cires: Conversion from FSX to Outerra.
- Felis Leopard: Originally created for X-Plane 9.
- [Total: 0 Average: 0/5]You must sign in to vote
- Uploader Levi Cires
- Published July 14, 2014
June 23, 2015
- Version 1.03
- Downloads 466
- Size 32.4 MB
- Category AirFixed
- Tags plane  Ilyushin  Il-14P  Soviet  Commercial  cargo  military  transport  prop  airplane
- Forum Thread